Hi y’all! I have fun news!
A Thousand Moments More has nominated my blog for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Wait, what! I was (and still am) overly thrilled that she found my blog that fun and interesting to read. I am excited to also participate in this sisterly award. 🙂 A big ol’ Southern ‘Thank You’ (again) for the nomination!
This is from A Thousand Moments Blog “Someone once told me that we see each other in colors. And that these colors act as symbols for words or emotions or personalities.” – head on over to this Sister’s blog and check out her array of colors – http://athousandmomentsmore.wordpress.com/
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
~~Ten questions to be answered~~
- Your favorite color …. pink (typical, it’s just so fun!)
- Your favorite animal …. cats (they love you, but they aren’t clingy!)
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink …. sweet tea – like, sweet sweet tea!
- Facebook or Twitter ….. Facebook – I’m always online!
- Your favorite pattern …. Something subtle – anything that has to do with Europe!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents …. I enjoy giving. When I was younger, receiving was what I looked forward to, but now I love giving to others!
- Your favorite number …. 2
- Your favorite day of the week … Saturday
- Your favorite flower …. roses
- What is your passion? … serving the Lord with my running, coaching and blogging. 🙂
I nominate the following women and their blogs … for this wonderful Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
1. Caty who owns http://millenniality.com/
2. Paula who owns http://alivetree.wordpress.com/
3. Kristina who owns http://kristinarenae.wordpress.com/
4. Tori who owns http://toneitwithtori.wordpress.com/
5. S0ymilk who owns http://s0ymilk.wordpress.com/
6. Anneli who owns http://refreshedandfit.wordpress.com/
7. Amanda who owns http://followmetofrance.wordpress.com/
8. Cole who owns http://wordspicturesmusic.wordpress.com/
9. Julia who owns http://livenlovecestlavie.wordpress.com/
10. Alana who owns http://theuntamednatural.com/
Congrats, Ladies!! I thoroughly enjoy keeping up with each one of your blogs! 🙂
Can we get a round of applause for these ladies!